Decisions & Orders
Cease Trade Orders (Failure To File)
Hotline to HR Inc. [Cease Trade Order]
Click on the Adobe icon to launch the Acrobat Reader
2012 BCSECCOM 268
Cease Trade Order
Hotline to HR Inc.
Section 164 of the
R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 418
¶ 1 Hotline to HR Inc. is a reporting issuer and has not filed:
1. a comparative financial statement for its financial year ended February 28, 2012, as required under Part 4 of National Instrument 51-102
Continuous Disclosure Obligations
(NI 51-102), and
2. a Form 51-102F1
Management's Discussion and Analysis
for the period ended February 28, 2012, as required under Part 5 of NI 51-102
(the required records).
¶ 2 Under section 164(1) of the Act, the Executive Director orders that all trading in the securities of Hotline to HR cease until:
1. it files the required records, completed in accordance with the Act and rules, and
2. the Executive Director makes an order under section 164 of the Act revoking this order.
¶ 3 Despite this order, a beneficial shareholder of Hotline to HR who is not, and was not at the date of this order, an insider or control person of Hotline to HR, may sell securities of Hotline to HR acquired before the date of this order, if:
1. the sale is made through a market outside Canada, and
2. the sale is made through an investment dealer registered in British Columbia.
¶ 4 July 9, 2012
Michael L. Moretto, CA, CPA (Illinois)