Cease Trade Orders
Sanwire Corporation [Cease Trade Order]
BCSECCOM #:2013 BCSECCOM 179
Document Type:Cease Trade Order
2013 BCSECCOM 179
Click on the Adobe icon to launch the Acrobat Reader
Cease Trade Order
Section 164 of the Securities Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 418
¶ 1 Sanwire Corporation is an OTC reporting issuer under Multilateral Instrument 51-105 Issuers Quoted in the U.S. Over-the-Counter Markets (MI 51-105).
¶ 2 Sanwire Corporation has not filed:
- 1. comparative annual financial statements for its financial year ended December 31, 2012, as required under Part 4 of National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations (NI 51-102) and section 5(b) of MI 51-105,
2. a Form 51-102F1 Management's Discussion and Analysis for the period ended December 31, 2012 as required under Part 5 of NI 51-102 and section 5(b) of MI 51-105, and
3. a Form 51-102F2 Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2012 as required under section 5(c) of MI 51-105
(the required records).
¶ 3 Under section 164(1) of the Act, the Executive Director orders that all trading in the securities of Sanwire Corporation cease until:
1. it files the required records, completed in accordance with the Act and rules, and
2. the Executive Director revokes this order.
¶ 4 May 21, 2013
Allan Lim, CA