- BCN 2007/34 BCSC Governance of Enforcement Settlement Agreements: implements governance practices related to enforcement settlements entered into by the executive director
- BC Policy 15-601 Hearings: describes procedures for the conduct of hearings
- Your Guide to Settlements and Hearings: this is for anyone involved in investigations and hearings who is unfamiliar with our procedures
- Your Guide to Investigations and Hearings: this is for anyone involved in investigations and hearings who is unfamiliar with our procedures
- Hearing Standards: standards for performing adjudicative functions
Searching Hearing Files
Search hearing files to find records for hearings that were in progress or began after August 1, 2005.
Search Notices of Hearings & Temporary Orders to find records for hearings that began before August 1, 2005.
Please note that if the Commission has sanctioned a party, you may also find information about the party on the Cease Trade Orders page and the Disciplined Persons List.
Access to Commission Hearing Files
Access to hearing exhibits and transcripts are subject to an application. The Commission does not provide copies of submissions. The Commission will consider applications having regard to the public interest and privacy interests. Applications must be sent to the Commission Hearing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCSC Hearing Office Address
British Columbia Securities Commission
PO Box 10142, Pacific Centre
701 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1L2
Attention: Commission Hearing Office
Fax: (604) 899-6506