- Build your Career at the BCSC
- Join a Team that Makes a Difference
- More than a Great Place to Work
Build your Career at the BCSC
View current career opportunities with the British Columbia Securities Commission.
The British Columbia Securities Commission offers the chance to build a meaningful career. When you join the team here, you can expect challenging and rewarding work, but also the opportunity to make a difference in an exciting and fast-evolving field.
Some of the key benefits you’ll get while working here include:
We offer a comprehensive health and wellness package. Permanent full time employees enjoy a full range of health benefits including:
- Extended health (including prescription drug and vision care)
- Dental plan
- Life Insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Sick leave
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Health spending account
Join a Team that Makes a Difference
When you work at BCSC, you can be confident that your work every day is having a real impact. Together, we protect investors and the integrity of the province’s capital markets. Specifically, we:
- Educate industry participants to understand compliance with securities law requirements
- Provide the public with information regarding fraud awareness and more with online resources and workshops
- Deliver relevant and timely information to help market participants understand and comply with regulatory requirements more effectively
- Apply now and see for yourself what working at BCSC has to offer
More than a Great Place to Work
At BCSC, we know your life is about more than just your day on the job. That’s why we invest in a culture that values work-life balance that our employees appreciate. Along with generous time off, we also offer flexible work options to help you balance your responsibilities at the office with life outside of it.
We also want to make sure your time at work includes some fun. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to connect with your colleagues through regular team building and social events, from working together to support our local food bank to summer barbecues and more.