Avoiding Common Errors
What are the most common errors that may delay my application?
It is our goal to make a decision on local exemption applications within 20 business days from the date we receive the application. The following are some of the most common errors that may delay this process:
- Not providing sufficient information as to why the relief is required or should be granted
- Not providing copies of relevant orders or decisions
- Not filing the required fees
- Not responding in a timely manner to comments from BCSC staff
- Not providing a well-drafted order or decision