51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations [NI Amendment Advance Notice - Lapsed]
- BCN 2007/32 - Advance Notice of Amendments to National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations, Form 51-102F2 Annual Information Form, Form 51-102F5 Information Circular [BCN - Lapsed]
- 51-102CP - Continuous Disclosure Obligations [CP Amendment Advance Notice - Lapsed]
- 51-102F2 - Annual Information Form [F Amendment Advance Notice - Lapsed]
- 51-102F5 - Information Circular [F Amendment Advance Notice - Lapsed]
- National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations is amended by this Instrument.
- Subsection 1.1(1) is amended by,
a. in the definition of “approved rating organization”, striking out “Dominion Bond Rating Service Limited” and substituting “DBRS Limited”.
b. repealing the definition of “investment fund”,
c. repealing the definition of “non-redeemable investment fund”,
d. in the the definition of “venture issuer”, striking out “the market known as OFEX” and substituting “the PLUS markets operated by PLUS Markets Group plc”.
- Subparagraph 4.10(2)(a)(ii) is repealed and the following substituted:
(ii) if the reporting issuer did not file a document referred to in subparagraph (i), or the document does not include the financial statements for the reverse takeover acquirer that would be required to be included in a prospectus, the financial statements prescribed under securities legislation and described in the form of prospectus that the reverse takeover acquirer was eligible to use prior to the reverse takeover for a distribution of securities in the jurisdiction;
- This amendment comes into force December 31, 2007.