51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations [NI Amendment Proposed - Lapsed]
- BCN 2011/19 - Notice and Request for Comment Proposed Amendments to National Instrument 41-101 General Prospectus Requirements, and its companion policy, National Instrument 44-101 Short Form Prospectus Distributions, and its companion policy, National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions, and its companion policy, National Instrument 81-101 Mutual Fund Prospectus Disclosure, and related consequential amendments [BCN - Lapsed]
1. National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations is amended by this Instrument.
2. Section 1.1 is amended in the definition of “executive officer”, by inserting “(a.1) a chief executive officer or chief financial officer;” after “(a) a chair, vice-chair or president;”.
3. Paragraph 8.10(1)(b) is amended by adding the following after “that is not of securities of another issuer”:
“, unless the vendor transferred the business referenced in paragraph (1)(a) to such other issuer which
(i) was created for the sole purpose of facilitating the acquisition; and
(ii) other than assets or operations relating to the transferred business, has no
(A) substantial assets; or
(B) operating history”
4. This Instrument comes into force on ●, 2012.