45-106CP - Prospectus and Registration Exemptions [CP Amendment Proposed - Lapsed]
- BCN2009/27 - Notice and Request for Comment Proposed Amendments to National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions, Form 45-106F2, Form 45-106F3 and Companion Policy 45-106CP [BCN - Lapsed]
1. Companion Policy 45-106CP to National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions is amended by this Instrument.
2. Subsection 3.8(1) is amended by adding “or profit” after “$75 000 pre-tax net income”.
3. This instrument only applies to financial periods relating to financial years beginning on or after January 1, 2011.
4. This instrument comes into force January 1, 2011.