44-101 - Short Form Prospectus Distributions [NI Amendment Advance Notice - Lapsed]
- BCN 2011/05 - Advance Notice of Repeal and Replacement of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, Form 43-101F1 Technical Report, and Companion Policy 43-101CP [BCN]
1. National Instrument 44-101 Short Form Prospectus Distributions is amended by this Instrument.
2. Part 4 is amended by adding the following section:
“4.2.1 Alternative Consent - (1) Despite subparagraph 4.2(a)(vii), if the expert whose consent is required is a “qualified person” as defined in NI 43-101, the issuer is not required to file the consent of the qualified person if
(a) the qualified person’s consent is required in connection with a technical report that was not required to be filed with the preliminary short form prospectus,
(b) the qualified person was employed by a person or company at the date of signing the technical report,
(c) the principal business of the person or company is providing engineering or geoscientific services, and
(d) the issuer files the consent of the person or company.
(2) A consent filed under subsection (1) must be signed by an individual
who is an authorized signatory of the person or company and who falls within paragraphs (a), (b), (d) and (e) of the definition of “qualified person” in NI 43-101.”
3. This Instrument comes into force on June 30, 2011.