BCN 2007/11 - Revised BC Policy 15-602 - Electronic hearings [BCN - Lapsed]
The Commission is publishing revised BC Policy 15-602 - Electronic hearings. The policy accompanies this notice. It replaces our policy adopted July 25, 2005.
We have made no substantive changes to our electronic hearing system. However, in the revised policy, we
- reflect our practice and ask parties to submit their evidence two weeks before the hearing - see Part 3
- remove unnecessary detail
- reorder information to improve clarity
- remove information found in BC Policy 15-601 - Hearings
- link to BC Policy 15-601 - Hearings
- improve the plain language
With these changes, we expect parties to our hearings to find our revised policy a more helpful guideline.
March 26, 2007
Douglas M. Hyndman
Ref: BC Policy 15-602 Electronic hearings, BC Notice 2005/23 Commission Policy on Electronic Documents and Timely Hearings.
This Notice may refer to other documents. You can find these documents at the B.C. Securities Commission public website at www.bcsc.bc.ca in the section Securities Law & Policy: Policy & Instruments.