33-105 - Underwriting Conflicts [NI Amendment Advance Notice - Lapsed]
- BCN 2009/11 - Advance Notice of National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions, National Instrument 45-102 Resale of Securities, Related Documents and Consequential Amendments [BCN - Lapsed]
1. National Instrument 33-105 Underwriting Conflicts is amended by this Instrument.
2. Appendix A is repealed and the following in substituted:
NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 33-105
|Jurisdiction||Section Legislation Reference|
|All||Sections 2.20, 2.21, 2.35, 2.38 and 2.39 of National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions|
|All except Ontario||Sections 2.34, 2.36 and 2.37 of National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions|
|Alberta||Section 87(h), (h.1) and (h.2) of the Securities Act (Alberta)|
|Manitoba||Subsection 19(2)(g) and (h) of the Securities Act (Manitoba)|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||Subsections 36(2)(h) and (i) of the Securities Act (Newfoundland and Labrador)|
|Nova Scotia||Clause 41(2)(i) of the Securities Act (Nova Scotia)|
Paragraphs 73(1)(a) and (b) of the Securities Act (Ontario)
Sections 2.4 to 2.6 of OSC Rule 45-501
Paragraphs 2.34(2)(b),(d.1),(e) and (f) of National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
|Prince Edward Island||Subsection 2(4)(f) and (g) of the Securities Act (Prince Edward Island)|
|Quebec||Section 41 of the Securities Act (Québec)|
|Saskatchewan||Subsection 39(2)(i) and (j) of The Securities Act, 1988 (Saskatchewan)|
3. Except in Ontario, this Instrument comes into force on September 28, 2009.
4. In Ontario, this Instrument comes into force on the later of the following:
(a) September 28, 2009;
(b) the day on which sections 5 and 11, subsection 12(1) and section 13 of Schedule 26 of the Budget Measures Act, 2009 are proclaimed in force.