41-101 - General Prospectus Requirements [NI Amendment Proposed - Lapsed]
- BCN 2011/04 - Notice and Request for Comments - Proposed National Instrument 41-103, Proposed National Instrument 51-106, Proposed Amendments to National Instrument 52-109, National Instrument 45-106, National Instrument 45-102, and Proposed Consequential Amendments [BCN - Lapsed]
1. This Instrument amends National Instrument 41-101 General Prospectus Requirements.
2. Subsection 1.1(1) is amended by adding the following definition after the definition of “SEC issuer”:
“securitized product” has the same meaning as in section 1.1 of National Instrument 41-103 Supplementary Prospectus Disclosure Requirements for Securitized Products;
3. Form 41-101F1 – Information Required in a Prospectus is amended by repealing item 10.3 and replacing it with the following:
10.3(1) This section applies only if securitized products are being distributed under the prospectus.
(2) Include in the prospectus the disclosure required by National Instrument 41-103 Supplementary Prospectus Disclosure Requirements for Securitized Products. For greater certainty, issuers distributing securitized products that are subject to National Instrument 41-103 must comply with the specific instructions or requirements in Form 41-103F1 Supplementary Information Required in a Securitized Products Prospectus if the instruction or requirement is applicable. However, issuers must also comply with the applicable instructions or requirements in this Form that address areas that are not otherwise covered by the instructions or requirements in Form 41-103F1.
4. This Instrument is effective on [*].