41-101F1 - Information Required in a Prospectus [F Amendment Proposed - Lapsed]
- BCN 2009/34 - Notice and Request for Comment Proposed Amendments to National Instrument 51-101 Standards Of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities, Form 51-101F1, Form 51-101F2, Form 51-101F3 and Companion Policy 51-101CP and Proposed Consequential Amendments to Form 41-101F1 Information Required in a Prospectus [BCN - Lapsed]
1. National Instrument 41-101 General Prospectus Requirements is amended by this instrument.
2. Item 5.5 of Form 41-101F1 Information Required in a Prospectus is replaced with the following
5.5(1) If the issuer is engaged in oil and gas activities as defined in NI 51-101 and any of the oil and gas information is material as contemplated under NI 51-101 in respect of the issuer, disclose that information in accordance with Form 51-101F1
(a) as at the end of, and for, the most recent financial year for which the prospectus includes an audited balance sheet of the issuer,
(b) in the absence of a completed financial year referred to in paragraph (a), as at the most recent date for which the prospectus includes an audited balance sheet of the issuer, and for the most recent financial period for which the prospectus includes an audited income statement of the issuer, or
(c) if the issuer was not engaged in oil and gas activities at the date set out in paragraphs (a) or (b), as of a date subsequent to the date the issuer first engaged in oil and gas activities as defined in NI 51-101 and prior to the date of the preliminary prospectus.
(2) Include with the disclosure under subsection (1) a report in the form of Form 51-101F2, on the reserves data included in the disclosure required under subsection (1).
(3) Include with the disclosure under subsection (1) a report in the form of Form 51-101F3 that refers to the information disclosed under subsection (1).
(4) To the extent not reflected in the information disclosed in response to subsection (1), disclose the information contemplated by Part 6 of NI 51-101 in respect of material changes that occurred after the applicable balance sheet referred to in subsection (1)..
3. This instrument comes into force on January 1, 2011.